#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone know what happened with that legal case today?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Why do I get the feeling it's going to end up in a military tribunal? Roberts wants to drag this thing out and he's out of time!

Q said from the begiining that Military was the ONLY way. I expect 0 from SCOTUS. Nada. Zilch. Nothing.

Miltary=Savior of Mankind
But...it must be done BY THE BOOK

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LSol in this post can reply

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

Always chuckle when I see Q's 'by the book' when Nobody does anything by the book. What book, Constitution, law, Bible? So the silly and corrupt Senate or Supreme Court approve the 'by the book' methods and procedures? Approves the laws they can't even perform?

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

In response Rain Man to his Publication

By the book=By the code of the original constitution, by the rule of law, not by violence and playing their warmongering, fear breeding games. The ultimate goal being to wake up as many people as possible while also limiting collateral damage to as little as possible, ideally none (but this is war, and there will inevitably be loss of life). So yes-By the Book. "We are a Nation of LAW and ORDER" not messy, inhumane tactics.

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

In response Rain Man to his Publication

Congress has zero power to "approve" any law if they're actually traitors and under Military rule. And that doesnt need to be made public if it would be a threat to National Security. Your safety is their number 1 priority while ripping the roots of the infected system out. I know its difficult to be patient...but do you Trust our Military? I do. They've fought far more wars than I have and know the enemy far better than I do.

(2) Show this thread