Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Coca-cola is training their emplyees on how to be less white. If the shoe was on the other foot and the training kit was to instruct black people tto be "less black" I am sure there would be lawsuits.

Cancel culture already reprimanded Aunt Jemima for having their mantra and utilizing rheir backgrounds. This is bs. Companies need to stop this crap

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

what still bothers me about Aunt Jemima is that she actually work at that company. she wasnt just someone they picked off the street. she had a vested interest in that company thriving. couldnt agree with you more.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

People are so freakin triggered and they dont even know what exactly they are triggered over. I had a very detailed conversation with a millennial about the whole blm movement. Decent people of color HATE being singled out. we just wanna live life normally and do extraordinary things if we work hard. Our works, not our names or our colors. No handouts needed. Just work hard. Aunt Jemima family worked to make a brand. Db triggered people think we need to be fixed

(1) Show this thread