Coca-cola is training their emplyees on how to be less white. If the shoe was on the other foot and the training kit was to instruct black people tto be "less black" I am sure there would be lawsuits.

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

"Be less white", Al Jolson must have been ahead of the times.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Maybe Coke should be less BROWN🤬🤬🤬🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Someone lemme know when the shooting begins.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Coca-Cola needs to train itself on how to be less stupid. These people are seriously ill.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

What is interesting is that James Quincey who is the CEO of Coca-Cola formerly worked for the Bain Co., the horrible company that Mitt Romney had also worked for!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

how interesting how they are related.

on a side note: useless trivia originally coca cola was advertized as a stomach tonic. its ingredients included cocaine from the cocoa leaf !!! no wonder it was so well received.

sorry just being a geek 😎

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Cancel culture already reprimanded Aunt Jemima for having their mantra and utilizing rheir backgrounds. This is bs. Companies need to stop this crap

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

what still bothers me about Aunt Jemima is that she actually work at that company. she wasnt just someone they picked off the street. she had a vested interest in that company thriving. couldnt agree with you more.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

The owners need to take classes in how to be less Jewish!

More like What it means to:

Go to school,
Work hard,
Get an education,
Improve yourself,

Be a Compassionate, loving human being!

Tldr: no such thing as white supremacy

Hire a lawyer, STAT, and sue the crap out of them!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

color wars
people need to be taught civics
in south africa its against the law to give whites a job or food when they beg in the streets
RBG ruled her court by the constitution of South Africa
Obama praised its leader and white genocide

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Coke can kiss my white ass

I ❤️ JESUS and Golden Retrievers. I am a TRUMP Supporter and Patriot. Hold the line. Trust the plan.. 🍿THE BEST IS YET TO COME💥WWG1WA

In response Lisa Coll to her Publication

mine too!#toowhiteforcoke

(1) Show this thread