AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

PDJT tried to tell us and the msm shut Him down (effectively letting people die)--everything he ever said was true--prove me wrong...

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Nice find Patriot!#wwg1wga

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Full Disclosure: I've been lurking n "stealin Memes" from every source I could possibly find for 3+ yrs >9K items. Hey, Q told us to spread n share--I took it literaly! Every Meme I share is from YOU GUYS! Just redistributing as best I can. So, all the credit for anything I share goes to the Anons. Im just the transport system--TY! WWG1WGA/HWG1WGA

Me too... Share means getting the truths out so w are all working toward the same goal.#GodWins

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it