PDJT tried to tell us and the msm shut Him down (effectively letting people die)--everything he ever said was true--prove me wrong...

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

They knowingly suppressed.
=
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Wife, mom, grandmom and retired Clinical Chemistry Tech (38yrs) from Canada. Praying for President DJT and the USA.

I always said "If President Trump says something....you can take it to the bank"

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Nice find Patriot!#wwg1wga

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Full Disclosure: I've been lurking n "stealin Memes" from every source I could possibly find for 3+ yrs >9K items. Hey, Q told us to spread n share--I took it literaly! Every Meme I share is from YOU GUYS! Just redistributing as best I can. So, all the credit for anything I share goes to the Anons. Im just the transport system--TY! WWG1WGA/HWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

I take Chlorine Dioxide every day. I went through an initial full course - now I just take one dose a day- if I feel something coming on, I take 2.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Is this where they got idea President Trump said to drink Clorox?
TY for information somehow I missed tnis! 🙂

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Me too! My husban and I , age 64 and 83 take it everyday- we work 70+ hrs a week-excellent health- i get it from Australia- cant find it in the US

(2) Show this thread