Only people mentioned by @maybeherb in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ninanon) can see their posts

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

I needed this LOL right now. And Yepm at least. I think I will take this thought to bed. I'll sleep well because of this.

Thanks

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

elevendy billion times a day

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

This happens everytime i get on facebook. I get on to FB to check on my fam in other countries... I live in Texas & of course all my dem leaning friends can now only focus on Ted Cruz. I would be in Cancun in a heartbeat, but still working on getting the well up and running so we can get some water in the house, When i posted the link to sign the Texit petition I was attacked! I am down to posting purely research with reference links and graphs if applicable. Hopefully they read and educate themselves.
The post below would invoke pitchforks. This too shall pass & they will be rudely awakened very soon ... kind of like this Texas manufactured snow event experienced.

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

At least 4, maybe more ;-)

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Every minute of everyday...

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

lol, got my laugh and smile whenever I see divine dirtclog

(1) Show this thread