Guessing the MSM will give Joe a free pass on his pathological lying.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

The only vaccines Trump probably sent out are doses of HCQ.... because he was not going to have blood on his hands. He left the mRNA crap for the Democrats to serve. Every single day to the END of them feels longer and longer, eh!! Damn Liberals destroyed our world!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

You can take my vaccine and those of my all family members... You, murderers want to kill people by injecting deadly poison into our bodies for a lie, a so called "virus" with a healing recovery of 99.80%. Who do you think you are kidding??? Maybe yourself and Kamala...

So, his mother can read into the future? 🐸

A Christian Patriot from the Beautiful state of Oregon. Praying and interceding for ALL Patriot Warriors. Pres Trump is STILL my President!

Another big lie!

technical support please report stat
emergency at fake joey mouth,
words coming simlunteneously
from both sides!
fuses oveloaded ,too much crap in the reservoir
bs shooting out uncontrolled from all openings.
repeat ,this is an emergency.

Joe Biden is everything the left thought Trump was.

They will. Not sure to what though. He's not our real President. He just plays one on TV.

"As my mother would say ..."? Apparently Biden has a "dialogue file" of everything his mother has ever commented on. Not forgetting that she also must have been a clairvoyant in order to have something to say on the vaccine.

Perfect Timing.
Please Share.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Well i have to say GOOD, we dont need the damn vaccines.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

We should put this on Twitter or Facebook and see if the fact checkers call him on it.

He's pathological liar at this point.#NotMyPresident

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Let him take credit for the vaccination. Its harming people more than helping.

I am a God fearing Patriot who still believes in our President Donald J Trump.

I work there and makes me sick to my stomach he showed up. I had no desire to see a Faux Prez............

Labelled conspiracy theorist. Advocate of critical thinking. https://divingintothecosmicuniverse.wordpress.com/society-myth-money/

Even the real Biden couldnt make this claim .... "Warp Speed Mr Spock"

you don't have a predecessor Joey! You are not the president and never will be! In your dreams " big guy." what a joke you are!

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

Like what was on the Top News this morning,by this snakeoil salesman. He told the world "That America is Back"

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Well the military was helping with shots until Washington called them for 'protection'