Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=4569

Do ya wonder where Biden is going to get all this money from a defunct bankrupct corporation???

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Keep it simple, GOD, Family, Country

I am just learning this. Makes me wonder how many doctors knew, now know and why drugs are still being prescribed.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my President. Patriot, wife, momma & grandma. Southern by the Grace of God.

TRUTH!

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

i would agree with you. have been telling people since for a year and they think i am crazy.....😌

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The best is yet to come. WWG1WGA

There are always viruses. This one was used as a weapon of fear to control.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

There is a virus. My family had it except my youngest. We had the breathing issues. We used a z-pack, tonic water, a nebulizer and albuterol, hot liquids, zinc, vitamin c 750mg x2 and I made homemade chicken noodle soup with bone broth, oregano, garlic, onions, chicken and veggies. Ate fresh pineapple (has bromelain), eucalyptus and menthol lozenges, and vapor rub. I also put water bowls partially over the heat vent with essential oils that are non toxic for animals. It took me the longest to get well because I am chronically ill. I've helped out other families too. Most have gotten over it within 4 days. One couple I helped out, he had a fever for 10 days, ate my soup and it broke. 🤷‍♀️

My girlfriend's husband lost his taste and I grabbed this for him along with the above. He was better in 3 days.

I'll be damned if I'm not going help someone because their doctor said "don't come to the hospital unless you have difficulty breathing." Research and use common sense.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

most people have no clue how to care for themselves, they mostly rely on pills from a doctor or a vaccine

(3) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

I'd believe you

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I would say, very true.

I'd ask "why is the military wearing masks?"

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

I'd say, just as I've been saying, it's just the flu and a bunch of lies.

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

Optics

(1) Show this thread

Then i would know im not crazy after all.