Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Retired Army 2011. Working hard to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. American Patriot.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

My guess is coming out by 2022. travel country helping to heal our people until 2024. elected as 20th POTUS of united States for America. Great healing messages from a guy who had skin in the game since 63.

My family is everything to me ❤ God Bless The USA 🇺🇸

I have read so many posts in this group that is absolutely false.

We Love JohnJohn.
Please Share.

One thing I do find entertaining tho is Dems that I know personally are still having a fricking melt down over Trump and he hasn't said anything in weeks except RIP to Rush.. Kinda funny.

Thing is... I'm getting OLD. If I don't make it to see 'The best is yet to come' Im going to be so pissed!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Early 2023‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

what about the executive order that Trump signed millitary in charge March 4th

2024 is way to late. Maybe you could hide JFK Jr. until then, if he was alive, but this shit has to be sorted out long before that. There is no way that the crazy Dems can get to keep the precidency until 2024.

There won't be a United States by then.

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

Hope to see him on the campaign tour starting in 2021!!!

yeah. people are jumping the Q and Trump ship now. this is all bullshit at this point. maybe trump was blacknailed too

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

No.

2024 is too late.

By 2024, America will be Venezualea, and Patriots will be in FEMA gulags, awaiting the guillotine...

2024 is TOO late... this HAS to be resolved before then.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Nooooooo we don't want to wait that long!❤ Please!

MORE BULL SHIT....I'M SORRY, THEIR WILL BE NO 2024 FOR US TO CIRBLE INTO PEOPLE!!!

OMG LOOK AT THE RATE OF SPEED IN WHICH THIS HOSTILE TAKEOVER IS GOING ALREADY!!!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Um, no because we don't want and aren't expected a POTUS 46, we want and are expecting a POTUS 19

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

a lot to take in

(1) Show this thread

before Wednesday