I often get this question alot. It's a great question. Here's the question: If this is a movie why are so many people suffering?

Answer: There were systems setup well before Trump. Dominion voter fraud systems, Haarp, deadly and corrupt pharmacutical industry, corrupt DC.

Trump didn't have a hand in creating any of these things. Rather they were evil systems and industries setup by the deep state long ago.

Allowing people to experience something they have really already been experiencing but are now clearly aware of isn't the same as causing or creating these evils.

The goal here is justice, while opening the eyes of those who are asleep. You are likely awake if you are reading this, but billions aren't. Though, many are waking up by the day. If the Mockingbird Media isn't beat at their own game, they will hold the power to simply repeat their lies and influence for years to come.

It really comes down to this. Would you rather have a dark winter in 2021 or a dark cent

i have been awake for decades now..& have had to watch family & friends get lied to boldfaced for decades & allowed it to ruin familes.. I WANT A FRONT ROW SEAT TO THEIR DEMISE... ( ill work for it but I want it..) it is the stuff that is PURE RAPING OF THE MIND&TRUST IN MANKIND.. they need to be crushed by their own trust in their deceit .. jmho

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quarkfear in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

so incredibly sad
we have a country full of people who dont know how to think😢

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

In response Chris Waughtal to her Publication

This is so true! They simple believe whatever the media tells them period. The Fake Media Cabal needs to be brought down now before anymore people are hurt!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies🥰 Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

TRUTH

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts