IF YOU DONT HAVE HEAT ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @BlueRose777 in this post can reply

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

FYI wool blankets trap a layer of heat near the body. Camping trick is to put one under the body/ where you lay. If you have the lambskin mattress covers you can achieve the same thing.

Pure wool is most effective.

I search high and low for woollen blankets and jumpers (sweaters) in thrift stores.

Merino thermals or any thermals
Down duvets
Hot water bottles
Woolly socks and hats - heat lost here.

Praying for Texas. ๐Ÿ™

and pray. dont forget the prayers to keep your soul warm

๐Ÿ’ซ Isabella Camille ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ”ฅChild Qf God ๐Ÿ”ฅPatriQt๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ’ฅWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ 1776 freedom๐Ÿ’ฅ NCSWIC๐Ÿ’ฅ โšก๏ธdigital solider๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ฅ17=Q ๐Ÿ’ฅ

it's said if you do this it will heat a small room... I cannot confirm this, but it is worth a try...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for Godโ€™s word

American inginuety

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

this is brilliant! i wonder if we can get some shipped in to lower income neighborhoods. i would gladly order as many as my piggy bank can afford lol.

I have been banned from twatter for idk what. Guess I won't get to see the "tweet".

sharing body heat is a wonderful thing. thats what got my wife and me through this last week.

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

praying for the cold and hungry