I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump Iā€™m a Christian and Iā€™m here for the precious children.

I have a very Genuine qustion.Its about my 70 yr old uncle.He had kidney failure a few yrs ago but for the past 3 yrs he has been doing really good.He believes everything the news media says about this covd and even went and got the first Pfizer vaccine now his kidneys are failing only after a week and a half.Is there anything I could tell him to do to detox all that poison out of his body ? I love him and I think he is starting to believe me now.I am desperate to help him ?

So sorry to hear your story about your uncle. We have used Zeolite (look up Dr. Sherri Tenpenny) to remove heavy toxins out of our bodies. We've used it and our kids too. Want to do everything I can to take the toxins out of us! I do feel that it helped us all. Sorry I dont have more ideas, it is perhaps a start.

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GT26 in this post can reply

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump Iā€™m a Christian and Iā€™m here for the precious children.

In response Love and Light to her Publication

Thank you Im willing and I know my uncle is starting to Believe me now about the vaccines.I just hope and pray its not to late.šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸ¼ā™„ļø