I have a very Genuine qustion.Its about my 70 yr old uncle.He had kidney failure a few yrs ago but for the past 3 yrs he has been doing really good.He believes everything the news media says about this covd and even went and got the first Pfizer vaccine now his kidneys are failing only after a week and a half.Is there anything I could tell him to do to detox all that poison out of his body ? I love him and I think he is starting to believe me now.I am desperate to help him ?

Only people mentioned by @LadyTrump in this post can reply

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

So sorry to hear your story about your uncle. We have used Zeolite (look up Dr. Sherri Tenpenny) to remove heavy toxins out of our bodies. We've used it and our kids too. Want to do everything I can to take the toxins out of us! I do feel that it helped us all. Sorry I dont have more ideas, it is perhaps a start.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Love and Light to her Publication

Thank you Im willing and I know my uncle is starting to Believe me now about the vaccines.I just hope and pray its not to late.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌβ™₯️

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

I would def try detox. It's worth a shot. focus the kidneys and liver.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Thank gou I will definitely help him try anything to see if it will help.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread