Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Fake Joe isn't the president.

We are watching a movie...and a very good one at THAT.

#FakeJoe#FakeNews#FakePresident#MAGA#trumpwon#wwg1wga#Draintheswamp#GodWins#QANON#DigitalSoldiers

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

well apparently his eo are 🤷🏻‍♀️

His EOs are just as fake as he is. He was "signing" blank pieces of paper. Stop spreading disinformation. Try to keep up.

In response Choose Light to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Mike Anon here's the problem with asking people to keep up. Information is coming like a tidal wave. Remember that image of the poorly put-together Oval Office stage and the gap in the walls? Well you've probably seen by now that was a door. Upon closer inspection of the wall-gap image you can even see the doorknob. So when I read things like Biden's EOs were just blank pieces of paper, I need more evidence than the word of anonymous internet sources. I especially need more evidence when I consider one of those EOs actually shut down the KS Pipeline and people lost their jobs. I would love if you were right and I would love to see proof which has been vetted carefully by the community. But simply rushing to believe everything we're told just to "keep up" doesn't do any of us any good.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

https://www.thoughtco.com/presidential-executive-orders-3322125

This is what I mean when I say "try to keep up." It's simple research. Even if "Biden" was the real president, his EOs still wouldn't be in effect. What you see on TV is not real. They're "programs." The person impersonating Joe Biden is not the president.

(1) Show this thread