I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

I'm in the UK but still wouldn't trust them. I remember reading that they don't even have to advertise a small portion of the ingredients, if it's under 0.5.% or something like that. Same with Big Pharma. Like the flu vax. Formaldehyde isn't listed as an ingredient but they say elsewhere on the info leaflet not to have the vax if you are allergic to Formaldehyde. Errr?????

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Heather i dont either ... you cannot trust anything here .... it's sad and pathetic !! We need them taking down and bloody quick ! Except for the kids im the only person in my familt who hasnt had that poison jab

I have managed to persuade my mum. Mostly by saying how ridiculous the rules are and proving some of the science to her (showed her the flu info leaflet and it convinced her enough not to take it or any other vax). She does still think there is some disease out there, but at least knows it's nowhere near as bad as they are saying. And has replaced the flu this winter... 🤔🤣

My mum is brainwashed - she is in Spain until end of March so i am praying this comes out before she comes home

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🙏