Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

USA - Pro2A - ArmyMom - BoyMom - MAGA - Trump Is The GOAT - Aviation Family - Texas2021 - God Bless America! 🇺🇸🙏❤️

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

All of the gross ingredients in our food here in the USA are banned in the UK and other European countries because these countries have socialized medicine or the National Health Service. They know these fake ingredients make people sick and they dont want to have to pay for people getting cancer and other weird, long term diseases from food additives that really aren't needed. Americans want things fast cheap and easy and big pharma cashes in on that! Stop buying food with this crap in it! Better made food isn't as expensive as it used to be.

In response Fly Girl Fox to her Publication

Too be honest we still have all the horrid fast food and loads of chemtrails - our food standards are stricter but i dont believe we are all in the same boat mate

(1) Show this thread

for starters dont get the kind with "fruit". get the spiced kind. add yer own fruit.

Former DOJ voting rights analyst, small business owner, wife, mom, grandma. Trying to live my best life without interference.❤️USA

WTF!

In response DHR American to her Publication

I know !!

(1) Show this thread

Make it your self you know what you put in it. I grow all my veggies. Thinking personal farm life looks better every day.

In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication

Sure Does Cynthia .. Roll on 5D

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are u kidding me? No wonder some of us are as dumb as a box of rocks. 😤😠😡🤬

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

Elderly are especially sensitive to microdoses of anything including artifical vitamins. Nobody asks were the supplements were made and what they used to get them.

Anything thst says natural flavoring instead of what it is exactly is suspect anyway.

Amazing.

I have a problem with this

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I'm in the UK but still wouldn't trust them. I remember reading that they don't even have to advertise a small portion of the ingredients, if it's under 0.5.% or something like that. Same with Big Pharma. Like the flu vax. Formaldehyde isn't listed as an ingredient but they say elsewhere on the info leaflet not to have the vax if you are allergic to Formaldehyde. Errr?????

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Heather i dont either ... you cannot trust anything here .... it's sad and pathetic !! We need them taking down and bloody quick ! Except for the kids im the only person in my familt who hasnt had that poison jab

(1) Show this thread