If Scotus quietly heard the voter fraud case in November would you even know?

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

Patriot WWG1WGA USAF Ret F-4 Phantoms Phorever

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

I would have whacked her and escaped to the USA !

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Jimbo Kime to his Publication

Found out this was last year so I tried to remove it.

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

This is unacceptable! I don't care what date it happened! How about everyone tell them NO! Get Out!

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

this isnt recent. still disturbing though.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Thanks for explaining that. I was off on a research. I try not to believe things when I first see them (question EVERYTHING), so I try to find out about it. Below, another posted a link about it. Yet, as you said, still. . .

(1) Show this thread

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

United Nations?!?!?!?!

Open minded patriot and Trump supporter looking for answers

😮

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Angela Garcia to her Publication

I have a friend in UTAH waiting for him to get back to me. I am not sure when this was taken but it was just shared on Telegram.

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response Angela Garcia to her Publication

This happened in 2019 it was a conference
https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2019/08/26/united-nations-hold/
I live in Utah

(2) Show this thread