Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

pure genius, i just love the Q coding & way president trump remains so calm, cool & collective & makes every single word he says have a truthful meaning to them. only god could have choosen such a man for this Q plan. PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT.
GODS PROMISES ARE JESUS'S PROMISES, DONALD JOHN TRUMP IS FULLFILLING THESE PROMISES BEFORE OUR EYES.
BIBLICAL IS WHAT IS HAPPENING..
REVELATIONS, EVERYTHING COMING TO LIGHT, EVERYTHING BEING REVELED. EVERYTHING THAT WAS HIDDEN IN THE DARKNESS.
DARK TO LIGHT.... AMEN

does the heat reveal the light?

Helping others through it all is tough 2.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

in the darkness, is where our light shines the brightest

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 19 on the 19th
Nana is not afraid of the dark!

In response Gods doG to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

We have Krusty the Clown, the degenerate retard acting like he is in charge. How much darker can it get?

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Holding The Line 🇺🇸
#NCSWIC
#GodWins
#TheGreatAwakening

Yaaaaaaaaaas GHOST!!!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BIDEN IS LIVING UP TO HIS DARK WINTER !!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

If SCOTUS quietly heard the case the result MUST have been positive (for the Republic) because if it wasnt the Left would have started crowing about it AND THEY WOULD NOT HAVE STOPPED CROWING. So Roberts stepped down?

good way to continue to run a sting too !

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

Exactly. Create the master illusion that they have won, they reveal their perfidious acts for ALL the world to see because hubris has made them blind. GOTCHA. 🎯

(3) Show this thread

“When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.””
‭‭John‬ ‭8:12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

First Shatter The Darkness To Let The Light Shine Upon You

I lost everything
And it was beautiful
Now I'm free

Through the valley!!! 3

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

I've walked through
Come out the other side
Went in again
Now it's endless
I went back in to lead my people through
Someone has blocked the exit
And now the darkness is killing my people

The darkness is redundant for those who have been awake.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

True. It's not for you.

(1) Show this thread

Texas was literally in the dark! We need Trump now! Texas is hurting!

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Seeing the light for the first time in a WEEK today in Texas! 😍 We're ready...Bring it!👊🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@Redfarm) can see their posts

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Thank you Ghosty, for always keeping
the light on for us... 👍👍👍

de l'obscurite vient la lumiere 🙏