Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Good Morning Darlin'! Warrior on! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ» Wish I could bring you a cup! You inspire me so much!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Veronica, you are an inspiration!!!! Thank you for your positive energy, faith and courage! I was removed from twitter months ago, so happy to see you here and to send you all the L O V E and gratitude you deserve.
You are Beautiful!
❀️❀️❀️

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seekers since 1996....Darkness to Light Warriors

Hi Marilyn

In response Red Pill to his Publication

yes, also my information says that is Marilyn

(1) Show this thread

Hi V stay warm out there.

So glad to see you here V! My Twitter was Suspended on January 8. I have Missed you! Love you Strong Patriot!

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ™

Glad to see you here! πŸ™ Still prayers and support from Belgium! Hopefully we are at the finish line! πŸ€žπŸ™

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

So nice to see you here! My Twitter account was purged on January 6th with President Trump, Gen Flynn and many other great Patriots. I've been a little disoriented after 3 years on the Twitter battlefield, but I know that The Best Is Yet To Come! God Bless you.