Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Full steam ahead!! πŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€

Only followers of this user (@Redfarm) can see their posts

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Isn't it funny, when you stop assuming those in congress, media, think tanks etc. don't do what they do for the good of the American people but, for themselves and their agenda, you really get a grasp of what has & is going on.
They are our ENEMY.

sorry im from his home town. he was not that wise. in real life he was a drunkard and a womanizer.

Actually, you posted the original phrase from Twain likened to a KJV verse. I say, it's easier to lie to the elect than to convince them they've been lied to.

100%!!! I have had to step back and stop trying to wake some. They will have to figure it out for themselves but when it happens, everything I told them will then make sense.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Denni USA to his Publication

I go to that point also, but I was trying to wake just friends/fam. No one wanted any of it except 1 friend for sure. It's a very trying thing. But you know what? Ghost has a Telegram account and could use back up on his posts there. Many there are asleep and you can comment on individ posts. It takes getting used to -- the format. You're welcome to come over. It's rather amazing! They often have questions for proof but often are very skeptical. So interesting.

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Fundamental law and physics, essential to learn and teach.
Will you Ghost Ezra share with people sources for law and physics?
Please assist humanity in knowing what is true, true sources for law and physics.
Patriots, anons of substance teach people tools to assist themselves.
Example Juan O Savin is sharing many levels of information.

you can't out fox, the fox.

So true., I know it from experience.

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

Pride!

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

He did. a very fine crew or person created this and highlighted him too

sooooooooooooooooooooooo true

πŸ–€WORDπŸ–€

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

if everything is just a hologram, and nothing is real, is anything real? who is pulling the levers behind the curtain?

I use this line often! Just like "people believe in the reality of the world with which they're presented!"