Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Virginians didn't elect him Voter fraud was committed on a massive scale just like in Georgia Michigan and other states! Virginians are not that stupid these politicians have laundered money to pay off many to commit criminal Fraud in voting! We will have justice! And it will start with the governor of Virginia! Time to arrest him for his crimes against the Virginia people!

Jesus. Patriot. 🙏🏻🦅✝️

In response Carol Ranes to his Publication

agreed!! Im not sure that we have actually voted for anyone currently in power.

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

WOW!!!

No true, he has been arrested for sure, and My son lives there and he would had told me since hi is one of my pet peeve

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

They will not be able to walk down the street.
#TheGreatAwakening

Another selected.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

He'll end up on a rope!

Jesus. Patriot. 🙏🏻🦅✝️

🤢🤬🤢🤬🤢🤬