I am at my parents' house. I love them dearly, but every time I come I am reminded why I find the place "uninhabitable" — once the TV is on, it takes over the entire (open plan) space, and the only sanctuary of sanity is a bedroom. Even then, there are all the intrusive jingles of TV quiz shows.

I gave up Televison completely over 10 years ago. I have always been very sensitive to it. I could some how feel pain of charachters that didnt seem to be in pain. If physical pain was shown I felt it. It was too much. In 2012 I was dx with PTSD due to trauma from birth. I have healed and no longer suffer. The things I experience now are verbs they require me to take action change things in my environment.. walk away from evil, turn off certain music get away from tv, shift atmospheres etc. My trauma opened me up to the truth and reality in the spiritual realm. Praying for peace and comfort for you.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AvrashMagdelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Avrash Magdelina, click on at the bottom under it