Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana has a wake up call for ya this fine 19th!

WE ARE COMING BACK STRONGER!
https://youtu.be/Lzs2oq17xAU
Thank you Brad_Ayers

Mom, LaLa, 2 Bluetick hounds, hunt, fish and live by "The mountains are calling I must go" E. TN

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

And does everyone know that Biden called a lid yesterday morning at 8:00 am. Kamala was handling events for the day. I'm interested to see how his schedule goes today. He also canceled the trip to Michigan due to "weather". Did they have a storm yesterday?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Linda Bluetick to her Publication

Idk but Nana thinks we are getting close to the time that they take out B1d3n and put Heels up in to take a swing at us.

She has already said she would hunt us all down for punishment!
Nana has not forgotten!
_itch from hell!

I feel oddly at peace today. I have had so much anxiety for several weeks.....and worry. Someone I love had a stroke and has been hospitalized. Hes in rehab now and doing awesome. Staying extra positive for someone else when you have anxiety about other things are exhausting. But today......I don't know. It's different. But rest assured there is a lion inside this ol gal. They come for my property, my guns or do harm I won't take it lying down. They have no rights to what people have worked all their lives for. We all just have to stand together and not back down

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BigBlueMom2 in this post can reply

Amen, love & light ...
So happy to hear about your strength and so bery happy to hear about the positive healing for your loved o e going through difficult times
xoxoxo
God is great, positive vobes 100%

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

*loved one

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

*vibes

(3) Show this thread

Yeah today was the first day Nana has been pissed off in literally months.
Over it, feeling better.