13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Small list of good guys/gals in entertaintment industry.
Feel free to add.

Mel Gibson
Donald Trump. lol
Matthew McConaughey
James Woods
Kevin Sorbo
John Voight
Roseanne Barr

only certified GOOD no fookers.

what about Ashton Kutcher does anybody know because he is trying to stop trafficking

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Deba64 in this post can reply

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…šŸ‡®šŸ‡±WWG1WGA!!

In response Donna Hudson to her Publication

He's on the list of those that have already been arrested and executed...right along with Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. Must have been a family business. šŸ˜”

nope he was part of trafficking while acting like he was saving children

Knowing who really we arešŸ™āœØ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. šŸŒŽšŸ’žā˜ÆļøšŸ’žā—Æ=ā™¾ā˜ŗļøć€€ć€€ Armor of Source AlmightyšŸ™āœØ

He was promoting satanic operation.
Just like CPS or worse
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorn_(organization)

I am a wife A mother and Iā€™m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my countryšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Thank you Disgusting

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we arešŸ™āœØ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. šŸŒŽšŸ’žā˜ÆļøšŸ’žā—Æ=ā™¾ā˜ŗļøć€€ć€€ Armor of Source AlmightyšŸ™āœØ

that was satanic operation.
It was facade.
šŸŒ€circle

I am a wife A mother and Iā€™m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my countryšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

wow Sick i cant call them people there Evil

(1) Show this thread

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

He's on the bad side, sorry