Small list of good guys/gals in entertaintment industry.
Feel free to add.

Mel Gibson
Donald Trump. lol
Matthew McConaughey
James Woods
Kevin Sorbo
John Voight
Roseanne Barr

only certified GOOD no fookers.

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Not smart enough to decide but smart enough to follow those who can! Trust the plan! The cabal will fall!

Kirk Cameron

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

how about Chris Pratt?
Chris says : " Chris with spelled, Q "
https://youtu.be/Xy3tQS9Y_II

his instagram account, interesting.

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Vince Vaughn

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

John Schneider (Dukes of Hazzard)
Scott Baio
Dean Cain

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Ricky Gervais?

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Kirstie Ally.

Interesting fact. I once bought a Chrysler LeBaron that belonged to John Voight.

Michael Jackson
Elvis😉

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

what about Ashton Kutcher does anybody know because he is trying to stop trafficking

In response Donna Hudson to her Publication

nope he was part of trafficking while acting like he was saving children

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

In response Donna Hudson to her Publication

He's on the list of those that have already been arrested and executed...right along with Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. Must have been a family business. 😡

(5) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Conservative metalhead. Christian. So much more to say but it would just be bragging!

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Clint Eastwood

(2) Show this thread