Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://davidicke.com/2021/02/19/soros-owned-la-district-attorney-gascon-releasing-criminals-back-on-the-street-as-he-has-been-told-to-do-and-he-now-resigns-from-attorney-organisation-that-he-is-not-even-a-member-of-but-which-is/
Posted by Gareth Icke - memes and headline comments by David Icke
Posted on 19 February 2021
Soros-owned LA District Attorney Gascon releasing criminals back on the street as he has been told to do and he now ‘resigns’ from attorney organisation that he is not even a member of but which is pushing back on his Cult-dictated madness

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Any word if Soros has been taken out and a double put in place? This man needs to leave fast!

I have not heard anything. I totally agree, he needs to be done wrecking havoc on the people of the world. I believe he is gone, they already took out most of the elites in world power. I would think (hope) his wretched ass went too

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_Lynette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jennifer Lynette, click on at the bottom under it