Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

https://davidicke.com/2021/02/19/soros-owned-la-district-attorney-gascon-releasing-criminals-back-on-the-street-as-he-has-been-told-to-do-and-he-now-resigns-from-attorney-organisation-that-he-is-not-even-a-member-of-but-which-is/
Posted by Gareth Icke - memes and headline comments by David Icke
Posted on 19 February 2021
Soros-owned LA District Attorney Gascon releasing criminals back on the street as he has been told to do and he now ‘resigns’ from attorney organisation that he is not even a member of but which is pushing back on his Cult-dictated madness

Any word if Soros has been taken out and a double put in place? This man needs to leave fast!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Dec 11, 2017 1:44:10 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4a55e6 No. 74037
We have a SPECIAL PLACE picked out for GS.
Really special.
Q

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

I have not heard anything. I totally agree, he needs to be done wrecking havoc on the people of the world. I believe he is gone, they already took out most of the elites in world power. I would think (hope) his wretched ass went too