Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

It's cool technology, however, we now see more clearly how the masses can be fooled and further desensitized and run around by AI. We need to place the highest value on looking directly into someones real eyes, seeing the sunshine bounce off from a real smiling face, and touching anothers hand; feeling the warmth of their real being and pulse. You can not put a price on these things. They are the riches experiences we will ever have from birth to death, no matter how far out the artificial and illusive tech tries to impress and wow us. The earth has been splitting into two new realities. One is artificial and one is organic. Choose wisely.

Julian Assange Virtually Escapes to Nantucket in the Form of a Hologram : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybe-RS_n10A

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Whoa

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

excellent video to share with people who don't believe this technology exists and that it's used all the time with their fake prez and others .. great educational tool :)

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

One of the coolest things I've ever seen!

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Takes the human out of human being.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍Amazing.

Facebook: DISABLED // Twitter: SUSPENDED | The REAL Crisis Is The War On Our Consciousness. It Is All An Illusion. | #FamilyIsEverything

There is much more to be comprehended, realized, and revealed...

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response ANON INTERNATIONAL to his Publication

👀

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

what an abomination. Isolate everyone. Time speeds up with all of this technology. 1984 is becoming real by the second. Where's my life like family?! Deliver my groceries, throw in an AI dog and cat! Let me just sit here locked up with my mask, while I wait for big brother to accomodate me with all the things I'll need tonot feel lonely, while I slowly die. gtfo!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

That is just great.

Wonder how much we pay for all this and much more, while struggling to survive missing arms, legs, food and medical toxins, forced vaccinations, masks on all day, daily enviromental chemtrail bombardments, GMO with nano and worse, Fluoride in the waters and all the other stuff imposed on us, yet I hear MED BEDS are too far in the future to become widely available.
Hearing NESARA/GESARA is postponed, as well.

With White Hats in Control - their priorities FOOKED in GODS Opinion.

(1) Show this thread

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

2 Thessalonians 2:4
who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT IS THE FULLFILMENT OF REVELATION 13, AND THEY "WORSHIPPED THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST" "THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE" BEFORE 1960 BIBLE PEOPLE COULD NOT FIQURE OUT HOW THIS WAS GOING TO BE FULFILLED; THE ENTIRE WORLD SEEING SOMETHING AT THE SAME TIME; WELL WE KNOW DON'T WE! THE INTERNET OF THINGS, AND THE THIRD TEMPLE IS NOT A BUILDING ON THE TEMPLE MOUNT; YEE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, CHRIST SAID, BECAUSE OF CLONING TECHNOLOGY, A SPIRIT NEEDS A HOUSE; TECHNOLOGY OF TODAY IS MAKING EMPTY HOUSES OF PEOPLE; THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE MAN OF SIN IS REVEALED; HE WILL BE MERGED WITH A CLONE! FOR IT HAS NO SPIRIT, IT WAS NOT A CREATION OF YHVH.

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication

That was the first thing I thought of too...

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

I want one

This is awesome but wait until technologies are revealed that allow us to travel at incredible speeds. TR-3B anti-gravity aircraft, Zero point free energy device and room temperature super conductors.

So THAT'S what they've been using.

Holograms always remind me of the Haunted Mansion at Disney World and my grandmother. I was terrified of that ride. That is until grandma showed me how it was all made up of MIRRORs!

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Isnt that the same thing the TV has been doing for the last 60 years....WOW.

Politics is the entertainment division of the Military Industrial prison complex. 40+ year truth yoke bearer. It's been a long wait.

FRANK ZAPPA WAS ROOTING AROUND WITH HOLOGRAM TECH IN 80'S...BUT THAT IS NO MORE THEN TV..YOU CAN'T GO AROUND THE IMAGE..360 DEGREES..

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

A new world awaits.

SO this is how they've been doing it? Im just tired of lies being in just about everything when he mentioned "satellites?" Really?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Unbelievable!#truth is stranger than fiction... How will we ever know anything for a fact?😳

#GodWins #HoldTheLine #NeverGiveUp - MAGA since the Gold Elevator and Q since 10/28/2017!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Have we ever known what we thought was truth? The only truth is God's truth. We must use discernment and we will know by their fruits.

(1) Show this thread