Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Love the Lord, my freedom, and The Constitution. Bona Fide Trumplican, not to be mistaken for Republican. #maga #trump #wwg1wga

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

IF it proves to be true that Presley and Trump are related, then I could possibly be related to TRUMP bc Elvis was my sixth cousin! How excited that would be? No wonder why I love Trump so much!Lol. I can't sing worth a damn though. 🤣

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I read somewhere that Nikola Tesla, Robert J. Van de Graaff the Trump brothers (Donald’s Uncle John and Father Frederick) and Howard Hughes started the Original plan to take down the Cabal.

The plan was based on Sun Tzu’s Art of War.

DJT loves Mr Sun Tzu's work.

Makes sense.

Patriot Female USA Digital Soldier WWG1WGA Great Awakening is Here

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

John F Kennedy was going to take out the Central Banks and Cabal and CIA killed him. Q was formed by Generals to make sure No other President was murdered. Q started planning the Take Down of Central Bank and Cabal. Q later allowed non military citizens to become soldiers

Patriot Female USA Digital Soldier WWG1WGA Great Awakening is Here

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

President Trumps Uncle Received Telsa's Materials and files after he died. Trumps family knew all Telsa was doing. his Uncle got a mountain of plans

(2) Show this thread

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

👍🏼😊🇺🇸

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🕊🕊🕊⚡️⚡️⚡️🌍🌏🌎

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

The eyes have it!

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

In response Hermann Vangaard to his Publication

yesssssssssss!!! people need to watch this!!my mind was blown..i watched it MANY MANY Years ago, then about a week ago, something told me to watch it again, and man im glad I did!!!!

(1) Show this thread

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

This one took a while for me to piece together, nice work! John G. Trump (guy in the middle) was the MIT electrical engineering professor that they called into Tesla's hotel room upon Tesla's death to supposedly "make sure nothing dangerous" was being worked on. So the big question is, what did John find there, and what does DJT know about it? Edison gets all the hype but Tesla was the true genious of that age.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

👏👏👏

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Is Assange Trump's cousin? I usually don't indulge in wacky theories, but.........

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

they are first cousins

(1) Show this thread

So cool.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

😇When you know, you know ... !!!!!!!!!!!
GOD knows ... 😇

Assange looks so much like John Trump.

3 wise men

OH MY MY! It's finally getting some play, that contrary to public opinion, DJT is noooo dummy. The access to all that brain power is stupefying!!!

Awesome trinity! GOD IS ALWAYS JUST!!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

We are ready Ezra...NCSWIC!!🙌🙏💗

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot who served in our armed forces. I love this country! De Oppressor Liber

Free energy baby!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Truth is stranger than fiction, more dots to connect. Elvis Presley was Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by DJT , coincidence ? The plan to save the world, is not just a few years old..., in his young years DJT was often told he looked like Elvis., i see some sim. with father Presley too

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Omg, THIS would be awesome!🙏

(2) Show this thread

Could Trump be related to Tesla ?

Is Tesla the Uncle of John G. Trump ?

All in the Secret Society "Plus Ultra" ?

I can´t wait for this.

Reminds me of the Trump Nixon connection!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Jim, I don't know the Trump/Nixon connection. Will you give me some info on it? My mother loved Nixon. Thank you!🙏

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

😆😆😎