Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Where is our friggen President? Please don't make the rest of the first quater this year be crappy. Someone call Trump right now.

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

I'm tired of the devil and his lies.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

#Perspective ! For sure.
I still feel like the "Inauguration", and optics of the "Bidan Administration" was the "necessary scare event".....
Which gave me GREAT comfort as I watched it unfold, and now witness subsequent "actions" take place.

#Faith definitely my strongest asset right now!
#patriotsincontrol

I Feel it to my Core.#SilentRunning does NOT mean "surrender" or "nothings happening"!
When I look around, I see countless "Proofs" that we're in a controlled DEMOLITION of the [DS].
It had to be this way.
(who saw Kevin McCarthy and Tom Cotton as potential Traitors before this dumpster fire?!? I sure didn't.......)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

At this point I'll take a FF nuclear event, a freak snowstorm, and an alien invasion all at once over co-workers proudly announcing they just got vaxxed, high-fiving each other and wearing their cute "I got the "vaccine" happy buttons (yes, there are buttons...) 🙄🙄😖

👍💯READY SIR!!!

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

this might be my new phone background...this is what I need to hear right now.

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

What if the Texas power outage is to enable the replacement the 30 transformers made in China?
Did Gov Abbott allow this to happen? Under CPP control?
He has been wish wishy in his support of Trump over the past 4 yrs.

From IET on Telegram (June):

"You can read Trump’s EO here:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/05/04/2020-09695/securing-the-united-states-bulk-power-system

What prompted Trump’s EO was this prior report right here. Dept of Energy found that there were :
6 - US power transformer manufacturers
30- Chinese power transformer manufacturers

You can read the report here:
https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2014/04/f15/LPTStudyUpdate-040914.pdf

Most recent projects were completed in
Houston
Las Vegas
New Jersey

If you lookup “Electric Panda” you will wonder why in the heck this isn’t front page news now w/ Texas.

Conclusively,Biden, on his 1st day in office opened up the American electrical grid to China.

3 wks later,5 M are w

When is the supreme court case today? Will we be able to watch somewhere?

In response Killimataro ... to his Publication

i was asking for same, but no one replied or i think it's not posible because it's SCOTUS not senate.

In response Killimataro ... to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH 🤯🤯🤯😔😔😔

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I'm starting to feel like this is the end of the world as we know it. There are too many folks that have devastating power over us, and they aren't using that power for good. One wrong move and we're kablooey.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

It IS the end of the world as we know it, because the world as we know it sucked
big-time. All of the lies, deceptions, corruption, toxic, negative energy is going away for good.

And we are not going kablooey, at least not in the way that you think.
Our world's about to get a whole lot better
but it's going to be messy for a while longer.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Thought scare event was CV19, Then Joe's fake Prez, Now Texas. The Country has been scared for over a year.

Some have to "Go Through The dark, To See The LIGHT"
WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I figured that's what's happening.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NOT EVERYTHING IS ( CLEAN ) IN WAR !!

(2) Show this thread

Patriots Day... 4/15 seems to be a new contender. 😁 Maybe the day we elect or inaugurate our 1st Patriot Party President.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yes, this war and in war there is death but it is being minimized as patriots move into position.

Most truly have no idea just how blessed they are DJT became and still is President.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

My Trust in the Military, I know all will work out for the outcome the American People to be positive. The real Commander In Chief I trust totally. We are in good hands. Most of all- I trust GOD, the Alpha & Omega.

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

War stinks! But is sometimes necessary. May it be over quickly with as few casualties as possible. ❤️