Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

so they are considering considering?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

We will see if Chief Justice Roberts does the right thing. if he doesnt..he goes down... I think he will go down and miliatary will take control..once this legal shit show is over.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

i agree. i also seen a video this morning woman says clarence thomas dirty too.

(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control
💥💥💥

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

LET'S PRAY FOR THE TRUTH TO PREVAIL! GOD HELP AMERICAN PEOPLE, PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE ENTIRE HUMANITY! pRESIDENT TRUMP MUST BE REINSTATED AS THE RIGHTFUL ELECTED PRESIDENT AS HE HAS WON THE ELECTION IN A LANDSLIDE! IT WAS WAY TO OBVIOUS THAT HE WON! THE FRAUD WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT THINGS ARE IN PLAY TO STEAL THE ELECTION IN PLAIN SIGHT...GOD HELP THE RIGHT PEOPLE MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS! MAY GOD PROTECT THEM, TOO!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

I have a blog link on my timeline you'd probably like. I didn't put one up today, so scroll down a few posts. It's well worth reading some. They give a lot of info. In my posts I begin with "Today's...EXCERPT..."

(1) Show this thread

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Knock Knock Who’s There? JUSTICE!

That is hopeful nrws. Lets us pray that the Court will not just consider the cases, but call them to order and review based on the merits. If the SCOTUS primary judges ate free from coercion and blackmail, we have the chance at a just and legal solution.

Michigan alone removed 177,000 Voters from Voter Rolls. Biden's margin of "victory" was 154,000.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

praying!