Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Normies think we're going back to the way it used to be.

They think if everyone gets vax'd everything will be amazing again.

They are wrong.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The "experimental biological agent" they are calling a vaccine breaks my heart. My sister got it-She works massage therapy & is a walking miracle from a brain tumor when she was 2. My Dad got it-He read an articke saying it was safe & more loving to your neighbor to take it. My mom is asking her doctor but will most likely follow suit. My uncle had polio as a child & has taken it. It will decimate me if anything bad happens to them as a result. Oh, and my mom is sorry we "don't trust the medical profession.". My Grandpa was a Naval surgeon and had a general surgery practice.

Proud patriot. #GodWins #WWG1WGA #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

My dad is getting his second shot tomorrow. There is nothing I can do about it either. It's terrifying.

I'm so sorry. We can only pray they are okay. I have a dear friend who did 2 doses already. I hate this so much! Love to you. You have family here. I'm so sorry to hear this.

In response Matilda Jane to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violet MEGA-Heart, click on at the bottom under it