I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I grew up almost as poor as these kids in the picture. I was born in the Appalacian foothills and came from long lines of coal miners on both sides of family. I dont want to ever hear about "White privilege". It doesnt exist. But bigotry and racism DO.

Same here. We had no money. Had to work every day of my life from time I was 10. I remember having to wear my brother's pants to school, because I had hardly any clothes. Nothing about my life was privilege.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RACHELJO1 in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

sister, we had very similar lives. i was oldest of 6 stairstep kids, only girl. i worked from the time i could change a diaper and hold a bottle to a baby's mouth, lol. first set of new clothes i ever owned were ones i bought myself after working 10 hrs a day at age 14 detassling corn, one of the hardest jobs i ever had.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Lol-I was the youngest on the stairstep of 7 kids. I used to be upset that everyone would spend their weekends at the football games - while I was walking around the neighborhood hanging newspapers on everyone's doors in the freezing cold. I now realize it was a blessing in disguise. It taught me to be empathetic to hardworking people. When you look see what has gone on with these sick rich people-it turns out we were the lucky one.

(1) Show this thread