I grew up almost as poor as these kids in the picture. I was born in the Appalacian foothills and came from long lines of coal miners on both sides of family. I dont want to ever hear about "White privilege". It doesnt exist. But bigotry and racism DO.

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Very well said. Bless you

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Same here... Hiking, fishing were the things we did for necessity & fun..Grew up, married a doctor & discovered his types are never satisfied. Money doesn't make you happy, but causes a lot of grief. Give me a yurt in the woods & I'm good!
Simple+nature=bliss...

Same here. We had no money. Had to work every day of my life from time I was 10. I remember having to wear my brother's pants to school, because I had hardly any clothes. Nothing about my life was privilege.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

sister, we had very similar lives. i was oldest of 6 stairstep kids, only girl. i worked from the time i could change a diaper and hold a bottle to a baby's mouth, lol. first set of new clothes i ever owned were ones i bought myself after working 10 hrs a day at age 14 detassling corn, one of the hardest jobs i ever had.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

I lived in the mountains of the North East Kingdom of Vermont. No running water, very little food but a mom that loved us dearly.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response KatiaQ Seventeen to her Publication

We had the most important thing, didnt we?

(1) Show this thread