Only people mentioned by @jtwightman in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

He left the 99 to find "THE LOST ONE!"

he's a real Christian πŸ€—

Yes pray! This hurts my heart so muchπŸ˜ͺ

I love Trump only voted 3 times in my life 1 for Regan n 2 for Trump n would a dozen times more Love Jfk n family

haye whapt this weather issue is doing to people all over its sad and cruel prayers to sllπŸ™πŸ™

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They are in bad shape alright!
In need of prayes and help from Gods angels!
Please pray out loud for both of them, ranchers and animals.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Constantly, since last Monday, 24/7!

Texas is my home state.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

God please protect them from the coldπŸ™βœ¨

Conservative, young in heart, spirit & mind Nanna. Support Trump, Freedom, God, Pro-Life, Military, Veterans, & to end Human Trafficking.

God, please bless and protect our brave and hard working ranchers, farmers, their animals & crops. Give them strength, endurance and blessings as they nurture all that You gave us. In Jesus' name, Amen

Dear Lord hear our prayer for those that take care of your creatures in the midst of the storm created by evil men. Keep them safe and protect them from danger from the elements out of thier control. In Jesus name Amen.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Mere⭐⭐⭐ @Mere25447690 Freedom isn't FREE πŸ™πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏ

πŸ™β€πŸ˜ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

β€οΈπŸ™

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

πŸŒŽπŸ‘€&πŸŒŽπŸ™

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Done πŸ’•

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ