Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Is he still there?

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Think he's dead.

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

R.I.P.a.i.n

(2) Show this thread

itanimulli.com

Illuminati spelled backwards. spelling words backwards is a fettish within the satanic circles. Copy this link, & paste it in your browser. It goes to NSA webpage.

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication

Why does that not surprise me? Thanks.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication

Fook! 😳 EXIT DOOR PLEASE?!

(2) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

There was a notice about his death a while back but I never could verify it
Maybe this pos is at least waiting judgement & execution 😡🤬

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Is that even human?

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

“The lamp of your body is your eye; when your eye is clear, your whole body also is full of light; but when it is bad, your body also is full of darkness." Luke 11:34

Darkness indeed.

(1) Show this thread