Elon Musk is fully aware every atom is an electro-static dynamo, as Nikola TESLA fully understood. He's fully aware of magnetism's true importance in the universe, as Nikola Tesla FULLY understood it.
Polarized energy in the universe is a Torus (doughnut). Magnetism IS the fundamental principle of the universe, but it's primary origin & function is not in metal that see on ur refrigerator magnets. It's a cool attribute but it's not magnetism's origin.
It's ALL in Elon's logo
"Think mirror"
"Symbolism will be their downfall"

๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘€ Magnet / Ferrocell video
https://youtu.be/tHtdX7FsQzY
โ˜

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Dark To Light ๐ŸŒMake Earth Great Again๐ŸŒŽ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ’ซ Faith. Hope. And LoveโœจThe best is yet to come ๐Ÿ™

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

He is very clever. I'm not sure what to think ... He could be/act? "everything" (good, bad, neutral) I saw his Neuralink presentation - very weird. Is MUSK wearing a MASK ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿงโ“

Never have, never will trust Elon.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I don't trust him, bad vibes.

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

๐ŸฉดGame On ๐Ÿ˜Žโ™Ÿ

Nothing can stop what is coming! WWG1WGA

I'm still questioning whether Elon is a good guy or not...he did post this on twitter last May

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

C'mon man. Anyone with half a brain knows Elon is deep. His sudden appearance on the world stage should be your first clue. Same MO as all the others.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Elon has a very interesting background. His mother was impregnated with Tosca when visiting Charles Manson in prison. His father was charged by the Canadian government with technocracy.

https://youtu.be/yfcprMi82l0

Raisin cain you have 3 red stripes on top of your fed too. I am wondering about that too. Why ?

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i dint trust him he has energy that is confusing and gray, He lives in the shadows and has the weirdest mouth ever. he is the creepiest person

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

O God, good bust. Indeed, symbolism is everywhere!

3 red banners for building a socilist system you say? ๐Ÿง Perhaps some creatice should rework the digital soldier logo then. Looks like 3 red banners to me.๐Ÿ™ƒ

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

same thought !!!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, whoever created the Digital Soldier logo was influenced by the 3 bars too . . . I have never been comfortable with it. Isn't Elon the one who they went to to create the tunnels for trafficking?? I am really confused. Isn't he also the one behind Nuerolink (sp?)???

yeah very strongly Wondered and yes I looked up his girlfriend or wife and she's way out there

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

We're with you there buddy. Seems like Elon is just a face, much in the way Zuckerberg & Dorsey is.
I bet Elon could explain the science behind his his products, much in the same way Robert Mueller explained his report.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Why is Donald Jr and the President relying on him to do good if he is married to a Satanist????

(2) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

notice the "A"

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

in my humble OPINION Elon is one of THEM

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

I keep wondering
about this one myself

(1) Show this thread

connected that awhile ago. wondered if anyone else had.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

๐Ÿ˜  We're NOT Buying anything that supports the communists.

Seeking Truth, Wisdom & Knowledge. It is the key to raising your abilities and your vibration! Here I come 5D & HIGHER!

It's STILL HARD to wrap my head around this dude!
Patritot or NOT!

In response CrazyInfo Hub to his Publication

I still think he is a good guy, and I've posted about it here. The timelines, Q-Drops, etc... Yeah, he is a strange person...then again, many thouoght Jesus was a strange dude. Not comparing Elon to Jesus by any means, but sometimes those strange ones are on a different level than most.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response CrazyInfo Hub to his Publication

Agreed! I keep going back and forth about him.

(2) Show this thread