Elon Musk is fully aware every atom is an electro-static dynamo, as Nikola TESLA fully understood. He's fully aware of magnetism's true importance in the universe, as Nikola Tesla FULLY understood it.
Polarized energy in the universe is a Torus (doughnut). Magnetism IS the fundamental principle of the universe, but it's primary origin & function is not in metal that see on ur refrigerator magnets. It's a cool attribute but it's not magnetism's origin.
It's ALL in Elon's logo
"Think mirror"
"Symbolism will be their downfall"

👇 👀 Magnet / Ferrocell video
https://youtu.be/tHtdX7FsQzY

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Charlie freak said that Elon capitulated to trump a long while back yall

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication

Said he is working for the white hats

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Lin Wood said Elon Musk is a pedo too.

What's this Elon?
Qoincidence?

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

He is very clever. I'm not sure what to think ... He could be/act? "everything" (good, bad, neutral) I saw his Neuralink presentation - very weird. Is MUSK wearing a MASK 🤔🧐❓

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(20) Show this thread