Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

EYES WIDE OPEN 👀👀 IFBAP 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺 #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE 🌎🌍🌏 #TheGreatAwakening #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing Also on Gab, WeGo & Parler

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

23 second video 😉
Pain is coming!

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😆😆😆😆

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😆😆😆😆

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Too funny

Here to drain 3D AI swamp. Nothing can stop what’s coming 🤩🥳🥳

We gonna hunt you down , same way we did on twatter. We gonna make sure u can upgrade ur shitty algorithm. We coming on all 4 platforms , to Kraken you 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖😭😭😭😭😭🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

Here to drain 3D AI swamp. Nothing can stop what’s coming 🤩🥳🥳

We gonna hunt you down , same way we did on twatter. We gonna make sure u can upgrade ur shitty algorithm. We coming on all 4 platforms , to Kraken you 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖😭😭😭😭😭🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

Is Xi fighting the same fight POTUS is ? I have to think making BO get out of the back of the plane while Trump gets a full welcome must mean something.

Only followers of this user (@AveragePatriot) can see their posts

Yes, it is ironic and very true. What is more ironic is how many Americans/Canadians/Brits are quite happy with this situation and see nothing wrong with it. I don't see how the control of media and social platforms will be resolved easily either.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I wonder if the CCP is actually still in cobtrol anymore .... What if it's about whi was being saved & exposed LAST ... the other ones that were part of the CCP

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I wonder if the CCP is actually still in cobtrol anymore .... What if it's about whi was being saved & exposed LAST ... the other ones that were part of the CCP

The ironic part is c_H_i_N_a posturing off their own moves.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

china owns twitter, f/b, amazon and probably Walmart. 💰💰💰

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

You can't make this stuff up! 🤣

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

🤬This viper pit of heathens will speak for china making fun of Potus. But will not allow Potus to speak!

China having a Stan Lee moment.

Living life in Pennsyl-tucky. Love my country. Army 🇺🇸 Patriot ❤ Trump #Deplorable #2A #WWG1WGA 🥶Stay Frosty My Friends 🥶

you just can't make this sh!t up 😳

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I cant post anything

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

Wowwww! Twitter should be very embarrassed for the voices they have tried to shut down and I hope Trump sues the shit out of them! What they have done to supress our voices is disgusting... Even China thinks so! You can't make this stuff up... Oh VK! Damn the times we are living in!!! 😎🦅🇺🇸

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

What is next? Slamming USA for not having free and fair elections?!😀

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Whats next, slaming us on human rights.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Define Ironic.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

😜😍😂🤣😅

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

*China, not an authorized master of irony

But definitely an authorized conductor of the orchestra they just pretended not know about.

artist / coder know thy self, know thy enemy.

China's buddies banning Trump from their platforms doesn't mean he lost his freedom of speech. It means they are commies. He still has his freedom of speech ...but his silence is driving them kookoo.#ArtofWar

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

🙄😒

Of course....

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

you just can't make this shit up lol

kettle calling the pot black?