Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

B E A UTIFUL💫

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

When I seen this and went to the site.

Tomsk
911:03 AM
Friday, February 19, 2021
ANNOUNCE UPCOMING EVENT TIME IN TOMSK

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

Kim do you have the thread on Schumann interpretation you had on your twitter still available? If so would you be kind enough to give me a link?

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

I, unfortunately, lost min in the purge with my old account. Here is part of it though...
https://twitter.com/GlaringSkeptic/status/1287212064386121729?s=20

(3) Show this thread

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

100% God, family, country loving Patriot! Bad ass chick if you try me. Fight for Freedom! Never bow to evil, ever.

❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️

#WWG1WGA #FightBack #FOOKED #GodWins #DigitalSoldier #ITookTheOath #SaveTheChildren #F%$kTwitter

Can someone please explain?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

God,#ILoveTheLIGHT
#LoveandLight
⭐️⭐️⭐️

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

For the past several days even stuck at home from snowmageddan, when I look at the clock its always 1:11, 2:22 etc.

I have never seen it like that. Pretty amazing

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

🧡 TheKRunner 🧡

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thanks, Kim!!

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

This is awesome! I had lots of great energy today. Have been in a slump for a while and today just revved up and then cleaned the entire garage!

In response Sparkling Amazon to her Publication

Same here expect i cleaned the whole house after work today!

(1) Show this thread

Fière Québécoise en soutient à mes chers frères et sœurs Américains. Pour la libération de l'Humanité. Paix. Amour. Liberté.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Christine Harvey to her Publication

when bet get "white outs" like this, my energy goes edgey. I get cranky. Irritable. Almost like more energy then my brain/body can handle comfortably. Some times I feel extra tired on these days. Wierdo! 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

🥰🙏🏻✨❤️

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Those poor little demons! 👊

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Trying to explain this to a family member, does anyone have those links and graphics that explains the SR? Thanks!

I BLEED RED America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

The VIBES are most definitely ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have been a slump for months. Woke up 5 days ago and literally felt like I was high and havent stopped. All good!
My body is ABUZZ.
My husband and adult daughter's are asking what has gotten into me. Everything feels different but especially my energy. WOW! I'm liking this feeling.

wow!!!
prayers up evil down!

Twas the eve before Fryday and no one could douse, the feeling of #Fooked through the hearts of the [Owls].

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Love it...well done!

(1) Show this thread

angels among us

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Always! ❤️

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I believe there are Angels among us... sent down to us from someone up above...

That song is stuck in my head now and I love it! Thank you!

(2) Show this thread

I really like when they all play "follow the leader" and like all sync up with the ups and downs.

when they Harmonize

(1) Show this thread

okay, okay! I like that, I have been very energized
today and feeling great. good vibes!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

good guys are beating down the bad guys.😇

what do you want it to do?

Intense! How should one interpret the prolonged white burst?

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Krissy Ellis to his Publication

🌏💞🛸🛸🛸🌌💫

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

In response Krissy Ellis to his Publication

Big white burst - Angels incoming! 🙏

(3) Show this thread

They got hit hard :)

Can someone remind how VK references the lines, please? White=angels; Yellow=humans?; Green=??; Red=Bad entities ??? Am I close??? Thx.

Correct on the correlations, and Green was Dark Magic/VooDoo if I'm describing it correctly.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

(2) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

someone got Their Arse Kicked

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

TAK = 32 23

Yes, they did!

(1) Show this thread