Paying attention to the narrative they are pushing?
Cuz I havent heard shit about no rally or protest
Not for trump on march 4th

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

It pisses me off even more when they print these BS narrative articles and use pictures of those that have been proven that they were NOT Trump supporters like this jackass.

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

Juan O Savin has mentioned on more than one occasion that there has been money set aside for quite some time... for an Inauguration event of some kind on March 4-5.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Yup and to add to that, the hotel rates go up to $3,000 for March 4. He also has been saying that a year ago, he bet that Trump would be POTUS by April 1st and those who bet against Trump would end up being FOOLS. Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes both saying the Chinese Elders and our military are working together to kick start the QFS ASAP. Simon has said the elders are ready to go but our military is delaying this for some reason. Praying not too long! Justice is coming!

(1) Show this thread

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

Is this going to be the next false flag??

WTF!!

my prophet says its the inauguration of trump. shes been invited to do prayer at rhe breakfast that morning.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

They're basing it on the room rates on March 3-5 in DC.

Whoever is writing, approving, editing these articles need to be thrown in jail

They have major issues.

such BS

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Also interesting is the attention March 4th is inspiring. Are there any "Official" regularly scheduled governmental events for that time? I see only Committee Meetings

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

How do they plan on doing that with the Capitol surrounded by fencing, razor wire, and National Guard?

hotel prices are up, up to 2 days after the 4th in DC
had to call Rep to get some help to get 2019 taxes....