Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

It is truth
We were worried about mark of the beast but we were already numbered and processed at birth.

Father, Christian, Patriot. Digital Soldier, #MAGA #45 #WWG1WGA #StayTheCourse #QFromTheBeginningAndPrior #JFKCourseCorrection

Organic Act of 1871

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

PEOPLE NEED TO BE LED WHERE TO GO TO GET GOOD INFORMATION on how;STATUS STANDING AND JURISDICTION. THEY NEED TO BE LED TO SOURCE/ and DOCUMENTS to get out of the system. 'DAVID STRAIGHT' is the best teacher that gives it inkindergarden understanding to most lay people. He can be found on YT . FIRST STEP ,AFFIDAVIT of ASSETORY OATH of REPUDIATE AND REVOCATE ,SEND TO SECREARY OF ST and to PRESIDENT, and Attorney General, and your STATE of Brith. THEN MAIL it via certified mail w a return green card to each fo the above, once it returns you sign another doc ....IT is really about 5 easy steps,

#red pilled since 9/11 #truth seeker #Canadian #TrudeauMustGo #allergictoBS