The future is bright.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

maybe im just ungrateful or whatnot, but what is the wait for? if these are real, why tease the news of them, and not deliver? my kidney is failing, my furure is only going to be bright if these beds get released sooner, rather than later. we are hearing about all these glorious promises, and all we are getting is more attacks, more false flags, more fake government. this is not about being impatient, or going back to sleep, some of us are on a time crunch as far as survival goes. im hearing now that some people are participating in the rv, but us little people must wait longer. why? no answer

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I pray that God blesses you with healing sooner rather than later.

Me too - I pray for you too Sir. Kidney disease is no joke. I think we may only have another day or two to wait substantive news and the charade in DC to be over.
I've got a strong#vibe for Friday - this friday - tomorrow 2/19/21

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I am praying that tomorrow is the turning point too.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Royal Raven to her Publication
(1) Show this thread