that through your heart gut pineal & Spirit
you have direct connection
to Creator
They don’t understand
how are all these people waking up?
Where is all this information coming from?”
~ Gene Decode

From our Soul 🔥

Also thinking all Truth must come forth. So the military tribunals and confessions necessary for healing and closure. Monsters and demons are words i also use for those who gave their God consciousness away for power and wealth. My awakening journey from Cluelessness was quite emotional and on my own. Began 11 months ago. Numbers again😁TY God for those Patriots who encouraged me along the way. Trying my best to help others as I continue to learn. What has been hidden is almost unbelievable. I eagerly wait for the hidden knowledge to come forth from the Vatican💙🙏💙

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Agree with everything you wrote, Victoria. The trudge to AWAKENING and TRUTH and actually seeing the demon matrix prison we've all been living in has been unbelievable. But Starseeds and Lightworkers like yourself, found your inner light and shined it. Thank you.

I cannot WAIT for the darkness reveal so we can get it over with and get on with the business of 5D+ Light, Love, Peace, Health, Happiness and all good and wonderous things 🙏💓🎉🌟

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the pineal gland importance is so much more than my awareness. knew about flouride hurting thyroid function then learned it calcifies the pineal gland. have been taking iodine drops for some time but glad to see that helps pineal gland also. read that apricot nectar is quite good to fill in the holes in the pineal gland. local health food stores used to carry apricot nectar but had to order. that the pineal gland is important in our connection to God was a total surprise to me. simply thought pineal gland secreted the hormone melatonin good for our body clock. so i just keep on learning and pa

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Maybe we can get the flouride out of our water supply ✨💙

(3) Show this thread