This is 10/10 level important to read, understand, and share. We do not know what mitigating measures may have been taken, so fear is not the right response. That said, it's not a vaccine in any known sense, but it functions as a genocide weapon, so should be presumed to be one. https://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/02/marked-for-death.html?m=1

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cricket19 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Lets Move to her Publication

makes perfect sense from the DS agenda. most ok with the first and second vaccines so a false sense of security with the efficacy. then later immune system compromised in fighting off actual virus

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Lets Move to her Publication

makes perfect sense from the DS agenda. most ok with the first and second vaccines so a false sense of security with the efficacy. then later immune system compromised in fighting off actual virus

When it starts to hurt.... that’s when you gotta dig deep.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Exactly... makes me wonder if they will release another virus?

(1) Show this thread