#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

*****OFF SUBJECT******

Would LOVE to hear your experience
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Many Many times. I lived in 3 haunted houses in my lifetime. One was super bad.. Black fog floating over my parents as I went in there room in the middle of the night to sleep on their floor .. that was the worst ever. Hearing a parting in the basement..footsteps up and down the basement stairs. Lights off and on, crying through the heating vents. Shoes being thrown down the stairs when noone upstairs. Quite interesting. Lots more to.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ladyleees in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Lisa Rap to her Publication

all of my experiences have been good, no fear. As a child I was a bit freaked but nothing bad

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

As a child I saw weird things over people ,on people and other things. Most of my life I have been casting out demons and you see them manifest in and on people as they are removed or cast out.

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

All of my experiences have been good too, no fear. My first experience that I rememeber well was at age 18. Visual images, extremely vivid and detailed. The other was audible, a very bizzare selective filtering of noise and a radio broadcast that wasn't. I didn't listen, I didn't know until I tried to turn the radio off. It was off. To this day I think I missed a lesson, hope I learned it some other way :)

(2) Show this thread