Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

IS JOHN PODESTA PLAYING CARDS WITH "ABDUCTED" MADELEINE MCCANN? MY MY HOW SHES GROWN UP#WHEREISMADDIE

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

see this is the scary part about going down rabbit holes searching for truth..u find crazy stuff😭😭

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Just an obsevation; as I continue reading my Bible - still in Old Testament - I've encountered some 'truths' that have sincerely helped me with the rabbit-hole issue you reference. Specifically, I now consider digging too deeply down such places as 'snares'. They open up thought processes that can draw an innocent truth-chaser into a web of evil that can lead to loss of sleep, dreams or worse. I only go far enough to know it's there and then I'm out. Just sharing in hopes that it saves getting lost in 'their' world. Not a pretty place.

I I think that is a wonderful observation! Sometimes the rabbit hole findings just arent helpful.They are what I consider not good use of my time. Not that I am sticking my head in the sand. I know this evil exists and , unlike some of my friends, I do not have cognative dissonance

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it