IS JOHN PODESTA PLAYING CARDS WITH "ABDUCTED" MADELEINE MCCANN? MY MY HOW SHES GROWN UP#WHEREISMADDIE

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Coloboma is the rare eye condition so many of them have - Hunter Biden, George Soros, Maddie McAnn, Kate Midelton. But wat does it mean? Wen I dig I find something about the mutation causes a absense of pineal gland🤔🤔 Did they select Madeline cuz of her coloboma? Important Q is why?
THE MARK OF CAIN ?

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

Well the Pineal Gland is the Human's antenna to God. I can't imagine that if someone lacked a Pineal Gland they would be able to connect with God. We have a gene for it too, in our DNA. And they were researching how to vaxx against it. Many Covid vaxx receivers have commented that they feel disconnected from God or have lost their connection to God after receiving the vaccine. But I wonder how many psychopaths in general have this if it correlates with a missing pineal gland.

wow it looks like a keyhole

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

i duno guys?? i hope shes still alive 🙏🙏🙏

Father, Patriot, Ret. Firefighter/EMT #WWG1WGA #XRP

Why hide the link?

Is this old or new? Hard to figure, but important marker in Q, on the arrest of Podesa, so like to know if this is past, present, or more information on this arrest.

(6) Show this thread

podesta email about maddie

see this is the scary part about going down rabbit holes searching for truth..u find crazy stuff😭😭

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Just an obsevation; as I continue reading my Bible - still in Old Testament - I've encountered some 'truths' that have sincerely helped me with the rabbit-hole issue you reference. Specifically, I now consider digging too deeply down such places as 'snares'. They open up thought processes that can draw an innocent truth-chaser into a web of evil that can lead to loss of sleep, dreams or worse. I only go far enough to know it's there and then I'm out. Just sharing in hopes that it saves getting lost in 'their' world. Not a pretty place.

Want a rabbit hole? ( JonBenét Ramsey) This will shock you or maybe not.

(3) Show this thread

yes i just read thatthis is where it was originally posted after

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

the child in the pictures is broken ... empty gaze hands clutching to grasp for control if not maddie something is up and not nice to the poor girl. i know 100% sure that 1hour after the abduction portugal was in lock down no one in or out dogs on every car and trunks opened the only way was by sea ... by land no way . how do i know im friends with the person that give the order to lock it down. and my background is in criminology. now we have someone that has a submarine licence.

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

In response Moon Shadow to his Publication

can it be

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i read something awhile ago, she did not make it..but in due time it will all come out.

In order to properly identify as Madeleine, we must see the pupils ..

In response Mary Bredlau to his Publication

ah yes, the George Soros eye imperfection. I forget wat its called

(1) Show this thread

les parents ont pas sorti un bouquin ?🙄

NOW THIS IS WHY I AM FUCKING FRUSTRATED. WHY IS THIS SICK BASTARD WALKING AROUND FREE? SICK???
NO. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM THAT I CANNOT FIX WITH MY BARE HANDS...
AND YET, I HAVE SWORN MYSELF TO OBEY THE RULE OF LAW.
I HAVE AN OATH TO KEEP, AND I AM HELD BACK BY DEMOCRAT PRETENDERS AND THE PURVEYORS OF FALSE PROMISES.
THE ONLY THING KEEPING THE 80M+ WHO VOTED MAGA FROM FIXING SHIT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY IS THE WORD THAT THERE IS A "PLAN."
WELL, WE SEE THESE MOTHERFUKERS AROUND, THAT PLAN WILL BE TOAST, BECAUSE THE CIVIL WAR WILL BE ON. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

He is history as in axed

Watching you watching me watching you....

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

That is an old photo, from around the time Wikileaks came out with the emails. Funny how they were so upset about them being hacked, and not about what was in them....and we know what they were saying. But this photo is from that time, I remember seeing it and wondering if it was true, some saying she isn't alive, some saying she is...all I want is the truth, this movie or game needs to be done soon, it's very hard to try to wake up others when they are still being told lies on MSM and tell you it was debunked and call you Qtards.. not that great of a movie till they are exposed on TV!!!

(4) Show this thread

What these children have endured...and I am so glad we can wipe their minds now.
I would love to know who all is in that picture.
I would also love to have a week or so with the spider monkey in the hoodie. Then the next person can come and get what remains alive.
Drag that bastard naked behind a truck on a rocky road, then spray with rubbing alcohol while his hands and feet are bound...with a bar between his arms and back, and hoisted in the air by the bar.
SPray him every hour with alcohol, then drag him the next day and repeat.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Is it possible she's still alive? Her eye cannot be hidden. Podestas are evil sick and they do own property in Portugal. Lordy Bring Her Home 🙏