#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

House Committee on Financial Services is a fooken joke.
"Please answer Yes or No..... Reclaiming my time, Reclaiming my time"
Embarrassed for our America right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7N4S_FKMq4

VK. off subject, Can YOU please help?
or Please let us know who to contact?
One of my friends Sons plays (is suppose to play) football at one of these Ivy Leaque schools. He has missed 1 entire year now, we can't let them ALL miss another year!! I know this is for Spring sports, but we know how these Lazy Libs work...this will bleed into FALL.

The libs don't play Sports (typically) so this doesn't affect them! Any Ideas? These Poor Athletes worked their ENTIRE CHILDHOODS to get here. NOT GAMERS on their Asses!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ what can we do?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Power is with the people. You need to organize and to create a loud voice. Looking to federal goverment to fix something is wrong think. Politics is local. Start with contacting local reps to address specific issues.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Here in Michigan they dont listen. They know the system rigged and they are not afraid of us. So then what do you do?

(13) Show this thread