House Committee on Financial Services is a fooken joke.
"Please answer Yes or No..... Reclaiming my time, Reclaiming my time"
Embarrassed for our America right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7N4S_FKMq4

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i knew as soon as I saw her - that isn't Maxine. don't know if it's their double or ours but it's not her.
the distance between her mouth & nose is different. earlobes all wrong. even with plastic surgery you can't get rid of the deep imbedded wrinkles on her chin & neck, look at the single photo - where did her freckles go? the lips are too smooth.
@GhostEzra

Could you imagine having to imitate that horrible raspy voice though?

(1) Show this thread

Our two party system make up two sides to the same corrupt coin. The don't work for or represent America or Americans, they represent themselves and their globalist masters. We can see the complete reversal of America first to America last. Reprehensible!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

450/535

Only followers of this user (@Patriot2020_17) can see their posts

Yes 100

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Y

my aunt lives in ausy, works as a nurse and she is pretty awake-they just are told over there that america is being hit terribly hard with covid and thats why the lock downs, mask, etc here. they do not have mask mandate over there like here. at all. and overall they are looking at america like what a shit show. thats when i say well pray because america is the straw that breaks the camels back to 1WO/NWO

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Hey! Our Gov works really hard at not doing any work, and we pay them good money for it! Cut them some slack! 😤

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

only now? i lost respect when people started stamping about wearing genitals on their heads

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

This is a difficult concept for me to understand.

(3) Show this thread

as Soon as i Give Up looking/ Waiting for My "Storm" the Clowns will say..... Shes waiting for you....

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

I am not into investing or finance, I just needed to share that I want a shirt that says
Fooked. It's a brilliant word and deserves recognition.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Congressional cringe. They can reclaim their time while we reclaim our House.

they know it is shit - moving money from this bucket to that bucket. they should use real buckets. more chaos wont matter.

@vincentkennedy not only that, but the constant NOISES, bangs, chatter, you name it.. Shame on that committee leader for failing to reprimand those who failed to have their microphones on MUTE and for allowing it to continue throughout the entire hearing...
Absolutely embarassing.
This AGAIN highlights the importance of FORMAL / IN PERSON meetings and hearings and why#CCP owned ZOOM should not be used in GOVERNMENT HEARINGS.

(2) Show this thread

Thanks! I thought they were saying drinking my wine?

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Come and have a look in Belgium .. HILARIOUS 🥴

@vincentkennedy, I have a brilliant plan to help red pill some more normies!

I think we should put Q posts to Biden's Twitter posts using time stamps, capital letter gematria and one-year deltas, etc.

Since it's#Biden, Twitter/Facebook/etc. can't really delete/censor it without looking the fool; Biden's image may become more tarnished by working with "QAnon"; and anyone searching for Biden stuff may come across it.

Thoughts?

Example: Biden TS 1:40* = 1+4+0 = 5 = Post#5

*I am in Central Time, I put the TS into the correct Eastern Time

@kimrunner

In response Kallix Great to her Publication

I already started...posted this one first 😉

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

In response Kallix Great to her Publication

Great idea

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

....least vlad's hair is looking ace....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We Never Knew, We Knew - "Most Powerful Vid in 2021" MUST SEE SHARE w/ 20+ People

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3wLNcoN8cYma/

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Loves Jesus and everything pure & gentle, kind & good

absolutely

reclaiming my time also....yes sir!

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

100% YES !

as always